Durable and highly-reflective 3M raised pavement markers are used for longitudinal lines and gore markings on asphalt or concrete surfaces.
3M™ Raised Pavement Markers Series 290 are designed for application on asphalt and Portland cement concrete road surfaces. The markers are designed to provide highly effective, long-term nighttime visibility in non-snow plow regions.
The marker bodies are produced of an engineered thermoplastic that gives maximum impact resistance and weatherability. The retroreflective element that provides wet and dry reflectance and long-term nighttime visibility is available in white, yellow/amber, red, blue or green.
- 3M™ Raised Pavement Markers Series 290 are highly visible at night and in rainy conditions
- Diamond Grade™ microprismatic optics provide excellent wet and dry reflectivity
- Durable construction
- Rumble effect for added awareness
- Variety of color combinations, including colors for hydrant and utilities location
- Available with pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Engineered body with molded-in colors and finger grips for easy application
Tough, impact-resistant bodies and abrasion-resistant polycarbonate prismatic lenses ensure long-lasting performance and durability