Eligibility of Items for Return or Exchange
- To return an item, you must be issued an RA number. Any returns sent without an RA number will be rejected.
- Policy on issuing an RA number: Orders that contain stock items, within stocking quantities and 30 days of purchase date, will be issued an RA number. The determination of what is considered a stock item and stocking quantity shall be at the sole discretion of National Traffic Signs, Inc. All custom order items and custom fabricated items are not eligible for return.
- Example: If a customer were to purchase 2000 30" High-Intensity Stop Signs, and attempt to return these within 30 days, there would not be an RA issued for this order. Although this item is considered stock, the quantity exceeds our current stock level and consequently would not be able to be returned.
- Approved RA orders must be returned in new condition. All signs and merchandise must be packaged in the same manner that they were shipped in, including all proper protective slip sheeting and exterior packaging.
- Upon receipt and review of returned merchandise, a credit will be issued based on the sole discretion of National Traffic Signs, Inc. If the merchandise is received in damaged or used condition, a credit will not be issued. The customer could then decide to have the product shipped back at the customer's expense.
- Credits will be issued based on the form of payment (On Account, Check, Credit card) made initially. If cash or check were the forms of payment, then only a check will be issued as a form of credit with a minimum of 2 weeks after receipt of customer's deposited check. If a credit card was used as a form of payment, the credit will be issued on to the same credit card. If the product was purchased on account, the credit will be issued onto the account to be applied against a future customer payment.